On the 8th of December I went to Tractor Supply in Laurel, Montana, to help out a new horse rescue called Montana Hope For Horses. Yesterday, we had made arrangements for me to come go out and help for the day. We got to talking about my situation at home and how my life is working out at the moment... Well she made me an offer. I could move in with her and her family if I would help out with the rescue and get a part time job. I would have my own room, don't have to worry about bills and food, at least until I find a job. I would be able to get the filly I want that is at the rescue. She would help me get my license and my GED. With time, I would be one of the main people running the rescue.
I would love to do it. But I will be an hour at least from mom and I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone, not until we know what is going on. I wouldn't be able to have my cat... Emma is my world, she is my baby, she makes my nights better when I want to die... I don't know if I can just leave her... She has enough mental problems and I don't want to add abandonment to it...
I also got a call from the Yard Manager at Pays Auction Yards and he wants me to start working tomorrow. But I don't have a vehicle let alone my license to get back and forth from Park City to Billings to work the yards. It would only be on sale days though
Both my step sisters that just moved out might be moving back in. Two 1-year-old boys and one on the way. Both Mom and I don't really get along with them and they both cause problems where ever they go... If they move back I WILL move out and stay on the streets if I have too. There is a good chance that they will move back cause Jerry can not say no to them.
I just don't know what to do.
I know in the end it is my decision but i would like to hear what you guys have to say. what do you think?